View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #24
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
The more playmates, the merrier. Since this will be more about torture/humiliation than rape, any gender will be acceptable. I do however have three things I haven't decided on yet.

1. The reason for me being tortured. Suggest something simple, like one or two sentences, and I will expand it into something more elaborate (if I have the ideas) when the RP begins.

2. To what extent should I flaunt my... assets? I haven't roleplayed in a while and I don't want to cross any lines.

3. How defiant and resistant should I be?

My limits:
1. No permanent damage (scarring, branding, etc). Tattoos are okay.
2. No punching, kicking or slapping. If you want to hit me, use a whip, cane, etc.
3. No shit eating or pee drinking.
The Reason
A) You've run up a huge gambling debt and are late in your payments.
B) You actually own the bar where you're a bar maid, and your competitor wants very much to take over your bar and turn it into a strip bar.
C) Damn! I know there was a third reason and I've lost it. I'll get back to you later on this one.

Flaunting Assets
Well, and please keep in mind this is only my own personal and humble opinion. I tend to like the more shy / conservative type That way when
they are humiliated, it shines through much brighter.
But now there is something to be said for taking revenge on a tease.

Defiance / Resistance
This follows along the same reasoning as above. I prefer at least some resistance. I think It adds to the fun, and offers a reason for hte torture.

your Limits
are most reasonable and I will respect them.
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote