View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 01:32 PM   #5
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent, thanks for the replies! I didn't expect to hear back here from anyone.

Excellent pics above by the way, they sent a huge surge up my cock as I analysed them, what a load of cockteasing bitches.

This is the the slut that has my lustful eye at the moment, Vanessa Hudgens and her legs -

I'm really desperate to have an in-depth chat online with another leg lover about cockteasing sluts such as the ones posted so far in this thread....

If anyone shares my tastes and interests, including lengthy degrading chats about celebs(details are in my first post in this thread), please get in touch, my Yahoo addy is dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote