View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
pagg

pagg has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to pagg
Default New Member: pagg

New board member. Enjoy rape stories involving woman, single or married.

I am bi-curious and I readily admit that my #1 fantasy is to have the tables turned on me and be a rape victim myself! I am an attorney, married, wife and kids, and do a lot of traveling about. I have always fantasied about having a younger man, perhaps a hotel employee who has marked me, get into my hotel suite as I am preparing for a big meeting, force me to strip naked (or rip my fucking clothes off!), take my back to the bedroom, gag and tie my ass up for awhile, then rape me all night long! He takes breaks during the night to revitalize by watching a little TV, taking a shower, and calling up for room service while I remain tied and gagged in the bedroom until it's time for me to service him as many fucking times as he wants! This is just a "time/place" fantasy but the point is that my fantasy is to raped by a "no-nonsense" "take no shit" kind of guy where ever he can do it! (Fem-doms would fit into my fantasies as well).

Don't kid yourselves, there are many guys like me out there! Big tough professionals in the business world, who would appreciate it if a man would just step up the plate and bring us down a peg or two! I'm one of them! Men have rape fantasies about being raped by real male studs just like women! I'm just one of the many.

...there --- you have it my female and male rape fantasies... It's good to have both. Cyber rape?

Last edited by pagg; 05-04-2012 at 04:38 PM.
pagg is offline   Reply With Quote