View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default a moral dilemma

Somewhere in the distance I hear my phone. Yes it’s my phone. Must have put it back together. That will be the receptionist letting me know it’s time. I sit up, ignoring the horrible feeling of warm spent cum running out of me, to watch the man holding my phone with interest. He sits on the stool hunkered over with his elbows on his knees. He’s a good looking monster.

Out of the bathroom you stride, grab the phone from him, and come up behind me, whispering in my ear with your dark voice.

“When she rings again, you tell her that everything’s FINE you got that? You tell her everything’s cool, you shower, you go home and keep your fucking mouth SHUT. You don’t tell her its cool, or you tell ANYONE what happened here tonight, we’ll track you down and kill you. Don’t think I won’t either…..I’ve done it before. Do you understand?”

All I heard was “go home.“

I nod eagerly.

When the phone rings again he shoves it into my trembling hand “DO IT.”

“Hello?” I speak softly.

“Times up. Does he want to extend?” God no.

Your hands encircle my neck.

“No.”

“Let me know when your out! I have another booking for you” she chirps.

God…

“I- I… Uhhh….. Okay. I’ll ring you when I get out.” I breathe. I already know the two words I will say to her when I get out. I flick it shut and drop it on the bed.

I feel you move off the bed behind me, as they gather my discarded clothing and throw it in my direction. I shakily head to the ensuite.

“Make sure you wash yourself real well. Don’t want you getting any stupid ideas!”

“Maybe I should help her” the first guy says. I freeze at the ensuite door, bracing my shoulders. I hope he’s joking. But he’s not.

This time when he rapes me against the wall I let him, I just want to get out of there. The thought of having yet more spunk inside of me infuriates me, but I square my jaw and close my eyes, letting the water wash over my face. I concentrate on the coldness of hard tiles my body is being battered against.

He comes harder the second time around.

Watching warily, I pray that noon else is coming in behind him, as he gets out of the shower and dries himself off. Thank god noone does.

I gingerly wash myself so sore everywhere. Nowhere more than my abused pussy and arse. Little bruises begin to appear already, I bruise so easily. I don’t cry now, because I have to focus on Getting Out. Gotta keep it together. I’m so furious I might scream at the receptionist before I quit. I have to scream at someone. Not them.

Turning off the taps, I hear the boys laughing and joking, and the music channel turned on. I step out onto the white mat. The shower felt cleansing, but I must get out, can have a long shower at home. Where I’m safe. I dress myself as quickly as my exhausted body will allow, noticing that all my lingerie is now ruined. I scrimp it all into a ball and throw it in the bin. There’s my wallet. God I feel so sick.

I collect it and see the edges of the notes sticking out. I finger the beloved notes. These ones feel bad.

As if I sold myself into pain and misery for their amusement. Isn’t money, money? One hundred dollar note purchases exactly the same things as another one hundred dollar note. They should go without something for what they did to me.

And so the dilemma is:

Do I take your money

or do I throw it in your face
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote