View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 09:32 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part Two

Part two

I purse my lips together shut tight. No way am I going to make this easy for you! For the hundredth time I attempt to get my numb hands from under this guys knees. They poke in, those bones.

You love seeing me writhing, hearing and watching your friends partake in my abuse, feeling my body’s suffering, knowing you’re the one who planned the whole thing. Picked out the girl, damn good job you say to yourself. And feeling invincible because your going to get away with it.

Now you slap me HARD across the face, cutting my cheek on my teeth. But you have to do it again. Just to make sure I know you mean business. That felt so good putting me in my place didn’t it?

“Open your mouth. I said OPEN your fucking mouth!” You see my lips open just a little, enough for you to push your cock to my lips. My tongue gingerly flicks over you, lips properly open at last.
“Yeah that’s it” you whisper, before you force yourself in, “suck me” My little whimpers feel so good around your throbbing cock.

As you ram your dick down my throat, the man inside of me cums silently. The only way I know he’s cum is how slippery he glides in and out of me, and the disgusting wet noise it makes.

You push yourself off me, to my absolute relief. Now I can cry without choking. Then I am flipped over so that my knees are right on the edge of the bed, my face smashed down into the mattress with your fistful of hair.
At last my hands are free, but they are red and sore. There isn’t anything I can even do with them; the blood painfully circulates back into its flesh scourging this horrible experience further. My hands cramp. The men murmer. Touching me, tormenting me.

“Please stop I can’t take this anymore!” I sob into the mattress. In answer you roughly shove your fingers into me. There is so much cum in there already, when you withdraw your hand its covered in it, glistening.

My scalp screams as you tear my hair back.
“Uhh!” I cry.
“Lick my fingers clean” such a sharp painful angle, and I cannot close my mouth!
“Nuh!” but then your fingers are in my mouth, and I’m forced to have the cum of the men who’ve raped me so far on my tongue. You wipe it over my grimacing lips, my chin, cheek, til your hand is dry. Now I can’t get that sticky salty taste out of my mouth! You let me head go with a vicious shove.

I wait for the intrusion. Again you scoop out more cum but this time…. you rub it into my arse!!

“Nooo!” I scream, and rear up in horror. Not there! It’s taken me some getting used to, and I just can’t take it like this! The fourth man kneels in front of me and grabs my shoulders and pins my head into his naked lap.

“Up!” Pulls my hair “Now suck my dick whore, it better be good.” He forces my mouth around him and holds my head there, watching me gag. God I feel like I feel like I’m going to choke! But now I feel you pushing yourself insistently against my arse, and I just know tis gonna hurt so bad, which makes me even tighter and that’s only going to make it worse.

Doesn’t it feel good to have me shaking like this? You slide into my tight panicked arse and its heaven. I scream as I suffer little excruciating tears, and you feel me give way more and more inside. My crying and pleading is muffled well with a dick in my mouth, but all you really think about is how good it feels to rape me this way. You think about your perfectly executed plan, the hungry anticipation, the moment you opened the door, my tear streaked face with your dick in my mouth, my body invaded with your mates, my trembling body, and now my tight arse wrapped around your swelling cock. You fuck me hard now, it’s all easy, lubricated with cum, accommodating. You pull on my hair, arching my back. Watch him fuck my mouth It doesn’t take long at all, your balls feel tight. A burn in the pit of your stomach. You ram yourself in as far as you can, grunting loud, and empty every last drop of your cum deep inside me.

I fall to my side when you withdraw from me. Cum oozing out of me, probably mixed with blood. When I did it before it never felt quite as painful. Dick Gag lays me on my back and rubs his body over me, groaning. He easily dominates my weak struggles. Nothing could worse than what just happened.

He pins me down and rapes me, forcing me to look at his horrible lust torn face. The cum left inside me before has long soaked in, and the flesh swollen with from fucking and the fluid, makes my cunt a snug fit, practically milking it. The other men sit around watching, gloating. I feel like I’m out of my body watching the whole thing. It seems to take forever, when at last I feel his dick becoming ultra rigid, and the following warmth and wetness as he fucks me furiously and cums so that I’m slippery and wet between my legs again.

He climbs off me and I lay here motionless.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote