View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:15 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As she rolls onto her back, her breast come into view. I pull her completly on her back and admire her nice firm breast. Her nipples are becoming erect as they are exposed to the air. I look into her pleading brown eyes as I lower my mouth to her breast. I squeeze her breasts pushing them closer for me to kiss. I cover a protruding nipple with my mouth and begin to suck gently.

I run my other hand down her stomach which is arched up because of her hands behind her back. My hand explore lower and lower till it's penetrating between her thighs. I continue kissing and nibbling her breasts as my hand begins to explore her pubic area.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote