View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was going down the alley when I spot this auborn haired girl come out of her bathroom. She is only covered by a towel. I stop and watch as she grabs a book and lays on the bed to read. I see that she has left her kitchen window open. This is my chance; I make my way across the backyard. Crawling through the open window, I stop in the kitchen to find a butcher knife. I slowly and quietly make my way down the hallway. I can hear her still turning the pages of her book as I near the bedroom door.

I peer through the crack in the door to see her still reading. She is totally unaware of my presence. She is covered only by her bath towel. She rolls facing away from the door. I pounce like a cat on a mouse. Before she knows what has happened, I have one hand over her mouth holding her head back. With the knife in my other hand, I show her the sharp blade as I tell her "Don't make a sound or I will carve you like a Christmas turkey. Now roll onto you stomach and put your hands behind your back."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote