View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel your nails sliding over me. Sinking into flesh, leavig shallow tracks down my body. Just deep enough that a few drops of blood leak to the surface. It is funny, that is the best you can do. My head doesn't come up, my teeth don't leave your breast, my hips don't stop pumping. Bouncing your entire body wih the force of them. I am getting my pleasure and forcing pain on you. Tail snappig and smacking ito your hip. Acting as a flog. "Weak angel. Good only to be used by the strog demons. "