View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Spit, a harmless thing. But what it represents, well that is a different matter. Defiance, and that cannot be tolerated. My victim cannot have a spine, cannot fight back. My tongue lashes out, taking yor saliva from my cheek. The remainder bubbles away from my own heat. You seem to have used all your spirit just by spitting on me, as your eyes snap closed. Not wanting to watch my retribution. Smart and dumb at the same time. My hips never slow, but my hands leave you. Folding together and smashing down into your hesr. Almost hard enough to shatter your ribs. Your entire body bounces with the blow. "Stupid, santicimonous angel." Slamming down again, then leaning in and sinking my teeth into the soft flesh of your breast.