View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no resistance, no real struggle, oh you squirm a bit but I have raped damned souls qho have been in The Pit for centuries with more fight than you. "This is what angels have become?" Tail moving off yor breast and I smack you again, for no other reason than sadistic pleasure. Face moving towards yours as I breath on you, the smell of sulphur washing over you. "Pathetic. We should rise immediately. Maybe I'll be rewarded." Hands gripping your ass, squeezing and rocking. Forcing your body to move like it is participating in the rape.