View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Unfortunately, fixing my situation is going to take time. A long time, perhaps over a year. If you recall, I enrolled in a Masters of environmental law, earlier this year. Well, that will take a year to complete, during which time I can only hope to secure volunteer work and gain the experience to land me an actual job. I'd have preferred a job right now, but that wasn't happening and I had to think long term. Tonight is another sleepless night, with flashbacks from the old job, which I was forced to leave. Thinking about that and worrying about the immediate future, simply isn't healthy. Hence why I come here, and I write stories. It is the best relief, a way of coping with a difficult situation.

Did you know that J.K. Rowling used her writing in a similar way, while her mother was dying? She once said it was the only thing that kept her sane (or words to that effect). This is how I feel.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote