View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Word From The Staff About The Rowdy Room!

As the longest serving mod who was rowdy on RB before the Rowdy Room was built I thought I'd give a couple of pointers about this hollowed ground to our newer members. First thing is if you post in the Rowdy Room be prepared for potentially being savaged and mauled by RB wild animals! The Rowdy Room is a zoo where the animals are not in cages and the only rules are no racism and no threats of real world harm. So entering the good ole RR is completely at your own risk and if Fucking Rotter chews your leg off like the Tazmanian Devil don't be surprised! Though honestly FR is a fuckin' teddy bear compared to some of the world class mother fuckers who have brawled in the RB Rowdy Room!