View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 07:53 PM   #29
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll have to agree that it depends on the woman. For instance: if she's the type that starts to really get off on me raping her, then it's over. It's not rape is she's willing. Otherwise I guess it would depend on how much she intrigued me. If not much I'd probably go for the single hard rape and then leave her somewhere and let whoever finds her decide what to do to her then. If she intrigues me then I'd probably keep her for a good while, you can't go wrong with a couple of sex slaves to choose from. And then there's the ones who I think I could make money off of by enslaving and selling to others (whether by selling her or her pussy/ass/mouth).
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote