Thread: Da Rulez
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
at the risk of being told i'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and also being told i know nothing about it so i should stay out .
Well, may not always seem to but we actually DO appreciate any input we get from our members. We're not the gods of the board, we're just members who want to enjoy the board as well. We only have been offered some more work!

Quote:
in my opinion the mods here do a pretty good job . it isn't perfect , but what is ? everything in life is a work in progress . i read stern's post in the real rape thread where she explain some of what's going on . again i think the mods do a pretty good job here at rb . thank you for the work you all do .
Thanks for the appreciation. Believe me, we like to get feedback like that as well now and then!