View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
emotje
Il Fenomeno

emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)emotje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with the people above me.
However i would like to point out a few factors that make it difficult to get new material.

Most of the website who used to make good videos are either shut down or they changed there system, you can only view streams without being able to download them thus making it very hard to rip them and get new content.
I was lucky enough to get tons of videos from these boards over the years and i still have them to his day. When i go back to the old classic thread im always suprised to see that i dont even know alot of those videos, for some reason people have lost them or the ones who do have them are not active anymore. Im afraid that alot of them are gone forgood, either rapidshare removed them or it was hosted on megaupload. Plus the website who produced it 20 years ago will probably be gone aswell.
One would expect that now we have all these filesharing websites it would be alot easier, but its the opposite.

Good old days when i downloaded lots of rare movies with programs such as KaZaa
emotje is offline   Reply With Quote