View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 01:27 PM   #13
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
To me it is the ultimate in victim humiliation. I think the risk of pregnancy is a focal point for most of my rape roleplays. After all it is fantasy so no I am not wearing a condom and no I am not pulling out. I am going to cram it all the way to the "angry inch" smirk down at you and say "oops" very insincerely. Afterall not like I would pay child support even if the "police" "caught" me.. it would be fantasy prison for the evil rapist yes sir, maybe she would even visit so rapey jr could meet daddy.
I love that idea! I'd screw you all the way to prison for putting me into that situation and yet some judge forces me to bring the kid in for you to gloat. Nice relationship-rape scenario! Now I want to write a story about bitchy girlfriend who does not have time for sex because WORK. And then your cock and a messed up law system force me to become housewife to rapist daddy! Mmmhhh!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote