Thread: I'm pissed off!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I'm basing my response heavily based off squidley's post.

Let's face it, you're allergic to rubber/latex. Solution: Don't use condoms!

You're being part of the solution...by reducing landfill and unnecessary material usage... and your man (men) love it...because they can use that 10 or 20 dollars on something else.

Win-win scenario!

I just misinterpreted CTH's main post. Awesome. I'm leaving it up there.

Actually, there is truth in this....I think I am allergric to latex. I've only used them like twice or maybe three times, and I've itched tons afterwards. I cant use them

By the way, I'm not allergic to blueberries...its the sugar in the muffin that caused me to break out. I've lived a sugar-free life for awhile now, so the sugar in the muffin was too much overload

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-11-2009 at 08:21 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote