Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #98
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I scream as you push inside me, my body tensing against yours. With my ankle nailed to the wall beside my head, that is all I can effectively do. As you violate me, you tell me to suffer, and I do. I've never had my ass touched before and you are large, drilling into me mercilessly, stretching and tearing, making me bleed. Each movement jars my broken hip, sending pain shooting through me, in a series of spasms that I can neither prevent nor control. The pain and humiliation drive me to tears, my shoulders shaking as you rape me. I don't want to fight you and invite worse horrors on myself, but after a particularly vicious thrust I can't help it. I bite your shoulder hard, my sharp teeth piercing your flesh. Just a taste of your ancient vampire blood is enough to drive me wild. I want more, nay - I need more. Moaning as I drink, my arms wrapping around you, drawing you close. You're still driving into me, sodomising me brutally, like you just don't care. But in your throat a growl is starting and it doesn't bode well.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote