Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #94
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stare at you, breathing hard. I don't need to breathe any more, but it helps me deal with the pain - and it is excruciating. The recent exertions and loss of blood have prevented me from healing, and the effort of being forced to stand makes my legs shake. Your hard masculine body pressing me against the wall helps to keep me from falling - right until I feel the blood running down my thighs. "Gnnghh..." Groaning, grabbing onto your shoulders to stop the downward slide. I have no energy to speak, much less try and argue, but I have serious doubt you'll enjoy raping my pussy right now. It's been torn open, the soft folds stretched and burned. Why you'd want to take me while I'm in this state, is beyond me. Unless... I shudder, halting the thought before it forms. Just in case you can read my mind.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote