Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #90
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You leave me spitted, while you talk. Cutting me at the same time, adding to the agony. Jerking helplessly, I try to speak, but only blood comes out of my mouth. It runs down my front in a thick stream, to join the stream running thickly from between my legs. The ground beneath the cross is stained alizarin crimson, and I know my situation is dire. Yet I can't do as you tell me, because I don't know how. Nor can I figure it out, while the pain is ripping through me. For a long time, minutes or even hours, I shake and whine on the cross, my legs kicking out weakly, my eyes staring at you, pleading for help. But it never comes. You are enjoying my suffering, occasionally leaning forward and licking at the blood that coats my front. It makes me shudder, makes my legs kick a little more, but that is all. I'm burning from the inside out, my organs ruined, my voice gone. As my energy wanes I hang my head. In my mind I'm already dead.

Then it happens. Right when all hope seems lost, with the horrible pain dulled by weakness, I let go. I have a fleeting awareness of my body disintegrating, and then I am myself again, lying on the ground at your feet. I'm badly hurt, but I'm alive. Gazing up at you without moving. "Th-thank you... M-master."

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote