View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Important Message From Phantom

I just got off the phone with Phantom. He is sounding so much better today. He wants to come home. After complaining bitterly about not being able to catch the nurses, he dictated the following message:

Hello Rapeboard.

Thank you for all of the the messages and support, it means the world to me.

I am hurting, but I am ok. I am in the best of hands and am expected to a make a full recovery.

Please stop fighting, I beg this of all of you. I need time to heal, but so does Rapeboard.

Don't leave us behind. Pervipete, Lucy, hellminth, nikigirl, sparks, and even to you my precious Sierra and anyone else who has even mentioned leaving. Stay.

You claim this support and care for me, then do me a favor and stay.

Everyone, do something for RB today. Post a movie, start a new thread. Start a roleplay, tell someone how good their story is. Welcome a new member. Send a PM to someone you have been fighting with and say you're sorry EVEN if you think they are wrong. Leave the Rowdy Room, go help build the rest of the board. Let the mods know you support them.

I am hurting. I will gladly hurt for awhile then to watch you guys fight and leave.

Do this for me, and I promise to return to you and rededicate myself to making RB a better place to be. I can't do it without each and every one of you.

There are people that are emailing other people and saying "Rapeboard sucks, our forum is drama free. Come join us." They are trying to divide this community because THEY KNOW it is the best community in the genre. DO NOT LET THEM SUCCEED! (I will prove this case when I return!)

Please, give me a community to return to. Please help me heal this board.

Love,

Phantom