Thread: Rat Busted
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #16
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
Sanitarium, Stainless Steel Rat

My hat is off to both you folks for catching this Rat. Even though you explained how you went about it, I don't understand how it was done.. But I don't care!! It remains that you folks caught him.

You have my most sincere gratitude and Now I'll start posting again. When I get the uploads back onto RS. But let me throw this out. With the Rat caught should we still be hiding our links? Or go back to the way it was before? I know it's still an individual decision but I was wondering what other think.

Gryph
I'd say you can start posting. If you want to limit your links just keep it low. This will prevent guests to see your links and report them. Keep in mind that we caught one, we are not sure that he was the only one!