Thread: Hrh ---
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Phanton and Sierra ,

I had a tumor and a section of my bowel removed from my lower intestines. Luckily (for me), it was benign. Unfortumately (for me), I developed a staff infection.

Damn, I miss the days when hospitals smelled like hospitals. Now, they just smell like any other office building.

As I was being wheeled out, I insisted that the nurse's aid in charge of my chair let me see the operating room where the knife fight occurred. I was totally grossed out by the smell of death and rancid meat. I've been in remote field hospitals that were cleaner and smelled a hell of a lot better. A Greyhound bus station toilet would have been preferable! What ever happened to sterilizing the operating theater? No wonder they kick you out before you can walk! You could die of a paper cut in those filthy dungeons! But, I'm better now. If I could get my teeth into something other than a liquid diet and into a piece of Black Angus Beef, I'd be all better! Fuck HMOs, PPOs and socialized medicine!

And, thank you Phantom and Sierra. I missed you too!

HRH
It's Gr8 To Have You Back, sorry you have gone through alot of shit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg getWell38.jpg (15.3 KB, 97 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote