View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Holy F^@$%ing Crap, That's F^@$ed Up!!!

I have been sleeping very little lately. Let me start by saying I like a solid seven hours sleep every night. I recently took a new job (in Sept) which means I work Day Shift and have to get up at 6:00 AM for an 8:00 AM start time. I am naturally an Afternoon Shift sort of person and have worked 2:30-10:30 PM for the last 7 years...

So I stay up late as a matter of course and it may not shock anyone, but I spend a lot of time on the boards. I have still been going to bed at 2:00 AM most nights - maybe a bit earlier if I really force myself. 4-5 hours of sleep a night and it sort of makes me tired all the time. Add in the fact that now my wake up time has adjusted and I can not really sleep in on my days off either.

I worked all day Saturday 11-14 and arrived home, stripped off my uniform and lay down on the bed in my boxer briefs to rest my eyes a moment. Of course I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke in the dark. My eyes snapped open and I looked at my alarm clock. Fuck!!!!! It was 6:18. I jumped up and ran around like a crazy person. I slept 13 hours and felt like shit. Damn, I lost a whole fucking night, just gone.

I made some coffee and had about three sips. I shaved my face and washed up. It was eating me up that I lost all that time. I logged on (even though I really didn't have time) and checked my e-mail. That's odd, nothing new. What the hell happened on RB while I was passed out. I logged on here - looked at two threads, checked my User CP and made a hurried post.

Fucking running out of time. Hurry, asshole pack your lunch. Grab all your shit - COME ON you lousy fucking retard - can't be late for work. I run downstairs and start the car. For some reason I looked at my cell phone - I mean really looked at it.

6:49 PM (mother loving PM!!!!!!) and still Saturday 11-14. I had only slept about an hour...

What a fucking kick in the nuts.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote