Thread: The Think Tank
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #34
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001
You have been hasty in your reply and in your haste to be nasty, you have not applied your mind to what I said. I never called you "friend" but only "Dear stern" and stern you really are and dear to me, for I like a tough girl.
Maybe not in here, not specifically at least but I reveived several PMs and visitor messages in which you did.
So - while I might be "nasty" - at least I am honest.

p.s. I am not a "girl", just for future reference.

Quote:
Please don't believe in rumours or start any.
I don't, that's why I made it clear I am uncertain about the truthfulness.
I don't start them either, I simply tell people, plainly.

Quote:
You very well know I don't need a minimum post count to get Reps as my "friends" say I am posting 300 posts per month, which is far more than any required. My idea was in the range of 5 per month. Stop being nasty to me if you don't want an argument. I don't care how big you are. Do unto others as you would like to be done unto yourself.
Right now there is no post count requirement whatsover currently in place so how many post you make per month is of no concern anyway. You are the one however who brought up the issue of actual "contribution" so I am not about to comment on your posts.

I never said I don't "want" an argument, I simply stated we haven't had one, yet. I certainly don't "need" one but I will say whatever I want, however I want.
What my size might have to do with anything on the other hand I fail to see. Since you don't know my size, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Now, I am always willing to exchange arguments but this thread isn't the place for a lenghty debate. Chose another place if you wish to have one.