View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I move slowly in the room but the cunt seems to be horrified. She jerked and started moving back. I am in no hurry because my prey is in my full control but the bitch seems to be panicking.

You move back as I move quickly and u touch the wall. I come very near to u and keep looking in ur eyes with lust.

I am well built, spend 2 hrs a day in gym and 6"2'. Look into your eyes and say, "dont worry my little pussy, u r here to provide some fun to me and to many."

Saying this I place my left hand softly on yr right shoulder.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote