View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 05:47 PM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was nervous as I waited for my ride to the studio. I was just wearing jeans and a blouse. I was surprised when a limo pulled up, but I grabbed my overnight bag and made a dash thru the rain to the car. As I rode in the limo, I thought, wow, this must really pay well.

At the studio, I met Liz and we picked out an outfit for me to wear tonight. I changed into the outfit and put a robe on over it and Liz walked me down to the hair stylist, makeup artist. She did a great job and I hardly recognized myself.

Back at my room, Liz explained how the technical stuff worked. (more on that later). She left closing the door behind her. I took off the robe and hung it in the closet. Looking nervously around the room for a moment, then said to myself, "dive in".

I flipped the switch and the lights came up and the red dots on the cameras came on.

I stood there in a turquoise blue cocktail dress, tan seemed stockings, and black 4 inch pumps.

That is where you find me now.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote