View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Poison Dart (a little softy! forced orgasm)

I dreamt about this a little while ago. Its pretty damn soft but it still had me waking up gasping.

He said to meet me here. Looking around, I dont see anyone. I dont hear anyone. There are no cars. Checking my phone for the hudredth time I dont see anything new, none of those menacing texts. Damn phone. I dont normally answer "private" calls, but earlier that day I was drivng, and hit the phone button on the steering wheel, so the one time I answer the private call, this threatening rumbly voice came over the speaker in the car. He said he "knew" things about me that he would expose.

I almost drove into the back of a stupid hatchback, doubling my heartbeat twofold. It would be okay if it were not for the fact I had been up to one or two things lately that I wouldnt want getting out. I wondered which one it was and whom did I irritate to deserve these threats? I wasnt sure wich of the things I'd done that attracted attention, to be told in no uncertain terms that I had to meet him here, in an industrial estate, at midnight.

Its cold and the wind blows my hair. I walk with my arms folded up and down the footpath the soft footfalls of mine the only thing I hear apart from the leaves and crickets. Suddenly theres a sharp pain in my thigh, forcing my leg to give way. What the fuck! What the fuck is that? Reaching down with my hand I feel something metallic protruding from my leg. I sink, sitting sideways on the ground like a wounded animal, just sitting there starting at it. I begin to hyperventilate, looking around and around in the darkness for the cause- some black shape to come out of hiding, but there is none. I'm grasping it to try and pull it out.

An explosion of pain ends that, its just stick in my leg. My heart beats too fast trying to keep up with my panic and unwittingly pumps the poison through my system. I must have passed out.

I have my eyes closed but my mind is aware. It's, swimming but active, and is willing myself to get up and move, but I lay there limp as footsteps approach. I hear his shoes next to my face. Who is that? I cant even open my eyes to see. I'm so sleepy. Almost giving into the haze, I feel a pressure, his hand, on my right breast pushing erotically as he slides his hand up to my neck and to my face. I'm slowly shaking my head and murmering "no" but he doesnt stop touching me.

I feel his finger on my lips, rubbing the bottom one sensuosly, then the top, pulling at the side of my sensual lips with his finger, causing a stir in my groin. I hadnt realised that this kind of touch could feel so good. He doesnt stop playing with my lips, finally inserting a finger in my mouth to find my tongue. It makes me arch my back. I'm wishing I could bite down on it but all I can do is groan and move my face sluggishly so that his finger once again drags the corner of my lip as it moves away and I feel my saliva cold and drying in the breeze in its wake. His hand pushes into me hard, sliding down again in a firm lustful lazy touch as my mind screams. He goes back to my breasts, mauling and squeezing them and there not a thing I can do about it.

A sharp metal point at my neck, probably resting on the pulse, sliding down to my dress, cutting it open until Im exposed and still I cant open my eyes. I manage to move my head more, side to side, whimpering no over and over again as the frigid cold air dances over my skin. My breasts suddenly feel free released of their prison, only to be back in his hands again as he massages them into my chest, pinching my already hard nipples. I hate the way it feels so good, touch being the only thing I can really sense, and everythng he does is amplified.

I must have passed out again. His kiss lingers on my lips, and I realise that my panties have already been removed, feeling his fingers lightly touching my pussy along with the breeze. His lips on my mouth feel warm, his breath hot, as he tastes them, biting them and sucking on each one, licking them in turn. The stubble on his face rubs against my skin.

Sluggish and weak, I will my arms to move, but they dont do much except twitch and remain floppy by my side as he continues to kiss me, jamming his tongue into my mouth so that I have to drown for air, overwhelmed in the feeling. Again those tingles each time his tongue meets mine as he moves his mouth sensuously.

He leaves my lips, kissing down towards my ear, then to my neck, another hot place, as I try to grasp onto the fragemnts of consciousness. His mouth on my breasts, then my nipples sucking and biting as he mauls them. "no" I murmer, trying to move. I cant. And it feels too good. His mouth moves down diagonally over my stomache, down my sides, and across to the other side, licking sucking and biting, and I know where the trail hes leading ends. Why is he doing this?? I shake my head from side to side agian, hands twitching the only movement I can manage while in my head I fantasise about attacking him. His longue lashes at my flesh before finally ending where I knew it would, between my legs.

I groaned involuntarily, my body already warmed up and stimulated from the attention hes forced on me, so that my clit ashamedly welcomes his tongue. He hones in and licks hard with no mercy, strokes and sircles over my clit teasing me as the tension in my lower body begins to build. No! no! Stop it! screams my mind. The only noise escaping from my lips is useless distant mumbling as he continues, pushing something inside me, they must be his fingers, as he never lets up on the pressure on my clit. His tongue feels so warm and good in this cold night air, so persuasive that I cant stop my body from betraying my will and making my head spin, until the tension becomes almost painful. The ecstacy rips through me like fire, so intense it was painful, the contractions squeezing down on his fingers. Again I involuntarily arch my back as the strenght of the orgasm overwhelms the effect of the drug. I couldnt even cry. Instead I felt it on my face painted as an expression, with the little noises I made silent half cries.

Sleep.

I feel his weight pressing on my chest, then the picture in my head fills itself in, until I feel his whole body laying on top of me, grinding me hard into the ground beneath. Hes already inside my tight swollen cunt, moving in as far as he can and pulling out as I wake, only to push himself in deep again, in alternately hard ramming strokes mixed with those circular hips movements that I can feel on the inside of my thighs. This cant be happening? Hes tranquilised me. How is this fair? I dont even know what I've done wrong? Something tickles my face and I realise Ive finally managed to squeeze out a tear, which he licks up on my face, moving his mouth back to mine so that I can feel the salty wetness as he rapes my mouth with his tongue, squeezing my cheeks so that my mouth is open to his intrusion.

I can kind of move a little, so I'm trying to open my eyes. Its all blurry but its too, too hard. He's just a shape. I close them again, 'Please stop! Why are you doing this to me?" I whisper, a teary edge to it. He might be raping me but I still want answers. He doesnt give me any. Maybe he didnt hear me.

He grunts and groans, moving on me harder, so that each instroke hits me deeply rubbing my lower back into the ground, forcing this mewling sound from me as the is air forcibly expelled from my lungs with each thrust. His cock feels harder and bigger as the friction increases. The only thing in my life that I can feel at that moment is his cock, gaining in violent rythm which I know will end up with his messy explosion inside me, thats if hes not wearing any protection.

It doesnt take long. I lay there helplessly bound by the poison as his thrusts become stiff and feel the shudder along his body vibrating down into me. The silence of the night interupted by the loud agonizing grunt he makes. My world at that moment is of feeling of his cock contracting and forcefully expelling his seed. Fuck hes just come in me. Two more slower slippery thrusts, easing himself down from his high.

My pussy feels hot and wet and runny as he pulls out, the cold air a stark contrast. A sharp explosion of pain in my leg as he pulls out the dart. All I hear is my own gasp.

When I awake I'm alone. My eyes can open. Its still dark. I pull myself up feeling dizzy sore and battered with a killer of a headache and a bad taste in my mouth. Ignoring the slick pool of cum I stand on my jelly legs and struggle to get myself to my car without collapsing. Inside it and safe, I shake hard.

He gave me no answers. He knows things about me and I wonder, if he does this again, if I'm ever going to be free.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote