Thread: Rape in books?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 03:33 AM   #3
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know... I have read the short stories here on this forum.. been a member for a long time... was wondering about books? Was wondering about graphic printed material on the subject. I have only really read rape stories here on this forum and all that is fantasy and can get a bit unbelievable depending on what you read.

Its like most videos on here. The ones that are from rape sites are not really realistic except for a few.. but usually rape scenes from movies are much better because the actors are much better and scenes seem more real. Was wondering if the same thing applied to books... just something I have never read and was wondering if it exsisted.