View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #17
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I blush furiously as you tell me what you are writing on my body, where the holes are cut in my blouse.

"Do you like the taste of my cock?"

"Yes"

"Do you like the taste of my cum?"

"Yes"

"Stick your ass out."

I do. I watch you get the scissors again and approach me. First cutting my right bra strap, then the left. I am thinking that at least I can still have it covering my breasts, but then you cut the left side of my bra making it totally useless. I shiver at the thought of having to walk home with these holes cut in my blouse and no bra.

"Now, i think you deserve a spanking, don't you?"

"Yes....yes, i deserve a spanking."

"That's right, apologize for failing me and beg for your punishment."

"I'm sorry for not swallowing all of your cum, please punish me, please spank me."

"And what should I spank you with, my hand, the ruler, or the pointer?"

"The ruler" I answer. I take a piece of my blouse you cut out that you hand me.

"Now lick this clean."

I start to lick the cloth as you spank me with the ruler, making me squirm and yelp. I hope no one hears my cries and comes to investigate. I suck the cum off of the scrap of cloth as I sob from the pain.

“Alright Professor cumslut would you like a makeup assignment? Very well then refer to yourself in the third person using your new name and beg to suck it again. “You may use the terms Professor cumslut or simply the cumslut, now beg”

"Please allow Professor cumslut to suck your beautiful cock again. Professor cumslut will do a much better time this time. Professor cumslut promises not to waste a single drop of your cum. Please allow Professor cumslut to service your cock."

“Good now answer me truthfully if you pass and swallow all my cum would you rather have your pussy fucked or should I fuck you up the ass”

"Please fuck Professor cumslut in the pussy."

“I see alright, lie down on your desk tits up spread eagle”

I lie down and spread my arms and legs, then feel you rapping my thighs with the pointer and I spread my legs wider.

“I want you to refer to yourself in the third person until the assignment is over, do you understand?”

"Yes, Professor cumslut understands."

I feel you rubbing the pointer over my clit and my pussy lips. I writhe at the touch. I feel the pointer slowly sliding inside me.

“How does that feel Professor cumslut,”

"Gooood."

“Are you ready to try your assignment again?

"Yes, cumslut is ready."

I watch as you continue to fuck me with the pointer, while you walk around me, stroking your huge cock and rubbing the head on my breasts.

“Alright, Professor cumslut I want you to clean off your nipple with your tongue only”

I look down and see the precum glistening on my nipples. I cup my breasts in my hands and bring them up to my mouth as I lean forward toward my nipples, sticking my tongue out to lick them off. As I lick them, I see you taking pics with your phone. I flush with shame as I lick both nipples clean.

“Now ask me if you can suck my cock politely and then beg, and don't forget this is still your assignment. And if you spill any of my cum this time your punishment will be worse,”.

"Please allow Professor cumslut to suck your cock. Please, Professor cumslut promises to do a better job this time. Please, Professor cumslut won't spill any of your precious cum."

You place one of my hands on the pointer. “Fuck yourself while you suck your Master's cock cumslut”

You feed me your cock and I hungrily devour it.

“If you spill a drop, I'm sending you home naked,”

OMG, I'll never make it home naked.

“I want to hear you beg me, beg me to send you home naked if you fail your Master.”

Not believing what I am saying or doing, I beg, "Please send Professor cumslut home naked if Professor cumslut fails you Master."
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote