View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 03:37 AM   #16
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Yeah, I got them, but ain't telling. I used to think they were cool, but now, oh, well, damn, what drag it is getting mature.

Is this pic a clue to a piercing? Who says they aren't cool anymore, that's all in your head and what you believe. Kinda like the saying your as old as you feel. I only have my ear pierced, I really haven't thought about piercing anything else because nipples would hurt and I don't want to have someone pull them out in a fight cause that would be a new level of pain that I have no desire to feel. Nose is for the same reason. Would never pierce my tongue, as that is more of a girl thing anyways. Belly is a girl thing too. I'm blind in one eye so I have to wear glasses, it would look retarded with a piercing over my eye. So lip would be the only option for me other than my ears. Don't even think about a cock piercing!!! Hell fucking no way!!! BTW, why do they call it a Prince Albert?
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote