Thread: Moved Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 09:18 AM   #19
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'm not that bothered who his wife is or isn't really. Just all this "rape my imaginary friend" bollocks gets a bit tiresome. Then add to that self-pity about not having anyone to talk to about wanting to see the person you supposedly love raped, well it makes for a prize shithead really, doesn't it?

Then to perform an about face and start making claims about being in an open honest relationship with the woman, it's just fucking laughable! Reminds me of blue-balls-gate from a while back.

Exactly. The thing that I find irritating is the lies, he's asking people to swap photos and stories with him, another guy into this kink could send him legitimate photos and he's then got his dirty hands on them, and all he's sending in return are nicked photos from websites.

If his fantasy is to hear how men would rape his wife then fine, got no problem with that, it just doesn't need all the sugar coated bollocks on top, plus he's forgetting what he's said so now just looks like a total fuckwit.

Last edited by Molly Girl; 02-24-2015 at 01:27 PM.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote