View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 04:18 AM   #207
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
I want to be careful with my words as I normally want to come off respectful but this of all threads deserves my utter respect.

I don't pretend to absolutely know the answer to your question but True Rape is most often associated with power. In fantasy, maybe some are able to regain what was taken from them at the one time. It is some type of coping mechanism that I admit I respectfully don't understand.

Most all have their demons and hopefully ways to deal with them.
I don't understand it either! But it does have something to do with being able to control your fantasies for sure. I have dreams alot about asking guys to rape me......But no i don't really want to be raped again or anyuthing...