View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:29 AM   #202
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can only answer for myself, but given human psyche what it is, I'm sure it's applicable to others. When I say you.. I mean me.

It's like when a tourniquet is applied. You slowly allow blood to return to the limb. It saves it. You control blood flow - the bleeding instead of it (the bleeding) being allowed to continue to kill the person.

Or, let me put it another way... When you are abused you don't have control over it. It's probably the most powerless you've been and you are violated in the cruelest way.

In fantasying about rape, I am in control of the fantasy. I can cum, I can stop it, I can get away. I can have any outcome I fancy, or I choose not to let it continue to conclusion.

I've found rape fantasies in general - allow women to feel and do things they normally consider 'bad' but because someone is making them perform the act they are absolved of guilt and allowed to enjoy the act.

Being told to stay pure, be chaste, don't be a slut, good girls don't do that... after being abused pretty much makes one feel incredibly confused, sexually and self esteem is basically in the crapper. In dealing with the issues of each, one can begin to be a sexual being without false faces and guilt and to revel in the pleasure.

Does that help?

My 2 cents.. Am I gonna have to make change?
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote