Thread: The Rowdy Room
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rowdy Room

For the past couple of months I’ve taken a sabbatical and watched a part of Rapeboard die a slow boring death. The Rowdy Room has degenerated into a glorified face book of members showing pictures of their fucking cats and participating in mind numbing fuck all. The Rowdy Room has lost its way and no-one gives a shit except for FR who tries valiantly to create a bit of controversy to try and flog the membership into some semblance of activity. Don’t waste your time old mate, you’re flogging a dead horse. The blurb for the Rowdy Room says not to enter if you don’t want to be insulted. Yeah Right. It should say that if you enter you’ll be bored to fucking death. Maybe I’m pissed off because I remember the old Rowdy Room where Phantom, Sierra. Maradona and dozens of others fought it out with no holds barred, somewhere where you looked forward to entering knowing you were going to experience a fiery time. No fire any more, just fucking ashes.