View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:02 AM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by son of a lion View Post
Hey, shysnale, that's Agam Rodberg! The first girl of the second post. How did you get to see her picture? Do you know who she is?
I did not even know her name. I just thought ho shit it's Hermione Granger from Harry the fucking Potter. All I do most of the time is steal things from other websites and past them here so you rarely find me knowing what I'm talking about. lol I found her on a French bikers forum. They started a thread called Giiiiirrrrrllllllllzzzzz and now this thread is about 350 pages !!!!! Bikers are nice pervs lol. I just hope the thead gets that big here too. The rules are precluding me from giving the link of that forum here but if you want I'll Pm it to you.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote