View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:30 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
The question I have though is - thinking back on it - do you now wish he had grabbed you? Have you touched yourself thinking about it? And knowing that you were one step closer to reality - did you climax faster? harder?
No I havent done any of that. Like I said I am confused...I dont know if I would have wanted it or not. I get goosebumps thinking about it though and want it to happen again.

What you said about having a desire to submit makes perfect sense. maybe its just that...maybe I'm not such a freak.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote