View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #54
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah, don't put yourselves down! Ze Gairmanz have effectively strong armed much of Southern Europe out of their democratic process with economic threats. No complaints to the UN either. Comrade It looks like a girl guide in comparison! Imagine what Angle Merkin could achieve if she grew some bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
Making someone else happy, makes ME happy

Thanks for the compliment Kim - I think you're 'it' when it comes to that Axis atm ... make the best of it - the rest of us are whipped into political correctness Especially the Germans!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote