View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 05:24 AM   #11390
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Daddy's Little Fuck Toy - Stevie Grey HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits

Hi Daddy, Mom went shopping, and I thought it might be a good time to get to know my dady. I don't know if you know it, but I have a lot of guy friends in school - and I want to be your friend too Daddy. I want to be your little fuck-toy. Come here and lay down and let me play with your big cock. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun. I like being your little slut Daddy, let me stroke it for you. It's so nice, do you like the way my tiny hand makes it look even bigger? I love stroking you, but I really want to feel it in my mouth. Let me get undressed and show you my tight tiny body. Do you like my little titties? Feel how wet I am, use your fingers and make me feel good while I stroke you. It feels so good, can I climb on top of you and rub my pussy on your cock? Yes Daddy, it feels so good! What if I just slip it inside of you for just a little? Do you like how tight my pussy is Dady? It's all yours now, fuck me Daddy, make me feel good. I want to make you cum Daddy, let me take you in my hand and milk a big load of cum from your cock! Just like that, cum for me Daddy!! I love being your little fuck toy.

taboo.19.12.21.stevie.grey.mp4
Daddy's Girl Is A Greedy Slut - Vera King HD

Daughter, MILF, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

Now that I'm married, I still have needs that my husband can't provide for me Daddy. You're an amazing dad, you've always provided for my mom and me, especially me. I love when you spend money on me - the truth is I'm a greedy little bitch and can't get enough money, and I know you can't get enough sex. So let's make a deal - I'll take care of your cock and you take care of my other needs. I can't fuck you anymore because my pussy belongs to my husband now, but my mouth and hands belong to my Daddy. You taught me how to give wonderful blowjobs. Let me take care of you now Daddy. I love stroking and sucking your cock Daddy, give me your cum again please! MMMmmmm yes, thank you Daddy... you're such a bad boy!

taboo.19.12.18.vera.king.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote