View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #6
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
Hmmm....you know...
If I ever get off my ass and create an actual multiple-page story, perhaps someone like yourself could take the individual illustration panels and narrate the story. Instead of writing into or under each frame, the pictures could change as the narrator read out loud "As Missy recoiled in horror, Goliath's hand swung up in a slow arc and crashed against her cheek, slapping the scream from her mouth and sending her to the floor." or something like that.

Mood music and sound effects would work great with that. If you could find a girl and guy to work the dialog...holy crap...that would be some gold right there. Definitely something to think about.
Well, I'm sure we could probably find both men and women that would be willing to do some voice acting here. Also, if you wanted to do animations you could do single frames with different parts of the animation, kind of like a flip book, and I could use flash to animate it.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote