View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
Hey those are pretty good. A hell of a lot better than what I could do anyways. If you're interested I could help with the comic book style stories, even though I'm not that good at doing graphics I am pretty good at using flash for things like digital graphic novels including adding sound effects and music.
Hmmm....you know...
If I ever get off my ass and create an actual multiple-page story, perhaps someone like yourself could take the individual illustration panels and narrate the story. Instead of writing into or under each frame, the pictures could change as the narrator read out loud "As Missy recoiled in horror, Goliath's hand swung up in a slow arc and crashed against her cheek, slapping the scream from her mouth and sending her to the floor." or something like that.

Mood music and sound effects would work great with that. If you could find a girl and guy to work the dialog...holy crap...that would be some gold right there. Definitely something to think about.