View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
Jamie

Now there were many women in the VR room. Allen loved to look at all of them and loved to torment them every day as each day a robot would bring in a new agent. He wondered who his next victim would be.
“Name of agent please robot.”
“Jamie.”
“Oooh! The ‘banana’ girl. I know just what to do with her!”

“Hello Jamie.”
Jamie awakened and groaned. She saw the banana in Allen’s hand and swore loudly.
“Fuck.”
Allen laughed, “Yes, that’s what…”
“…that’s what you’re going to place in my pussy and my mouth and my ass. Yeah, yeah, I knew this one was coming. Stupid safety word…ruins my life.”
“You’re not afraid.”
Jamie looked into his eyes hard with a stare as strong as steel “Did you expect me to be afraid? You’re going to rape me over and over again until you get another agent, then you’ll rape her. While you’re doing that, I’ll be busy escaping. Did your mother forget to tell you that I am the best at escaping? I’ll be out of this one within thirty minutes easily.”
Allen laughed and the smug smile slithered off of Jamie’s face. “Can you escape from…this?”
The scene changed. Jamie found herself in another room with no doors and windows. She could move! How did he do that?
“Have you ever had sex on the floor Jamie? I hear that it’s real good for your back if you’re the one on the bottom.”
He’s toying with me, Jamie thought. He’s using that stupid implant machine that his mother made. She braced herself in the middle of the room, waiting for his assault. Ah, he was so predictable! He’s going to come at her in…this direction!
As Jamie turned around she was grabbed from behind. Allen quickly held her arms and tackled her to the ground. Jamie had the wind knocked out of her, so it was easy to rip off her clothes.
“Yeah, you love having sex on the floor don’t you slut? I bet you do it all the time in the bathroom don’t you slut?”
Jamie tried to resist as he mauled her naked body on the floor, but she could no longer move her body. What did he do to her? She was starting to get scared as she realized she could only talk.
“Please…”
“Hahaha, I knew I could make you afraid you little slut. You escape easily because you’re afraid of being paralyzed!”
“No, no please I’m begging you! Let me move, you can bind me and rape me all you want but please just let me be able to move again!”
Jamie was terrified now. She didn’t know how he was doing it. Drugs, it’s always the damn drugs!
“Hehehehe, I’m going to rape you while you’re paralyzed. Oh and just in case you think I’m drugging you, here’s a little taste of freedom!”
Jamie suddenly felt lighter, as if a ton of weight was lifted off of her. She lunged at Allen’s throat. Before she could get her hands around it, the weight returned. Allen placed her immobile body on the ground again. Her eyes were filled with terror.
“Please, don’t do this! I’ll do anything! Please!”
“Anything?”
“Yes! Anything you want or desire, I can help you obtain it!”
Laughter bellowed from Allen’s throat, “You just don’t get it do you slut? You immobile while I fuck you is exactly what I want and desire. Too many of you have too much control and composure. Well now I’ve finally found someone who I can take all of it away!”
“Please, no please let me move! P…”
Her cries were cut short as Allen took away all of her voluntary movement. He slowly stripped off his clothing, making it seem like she was willing to have sex with him. If Jamie could have, she would have a disgusted look upon her face. Suddenly she felt herself smile in an erotic, sexy way. No! He’s controlling me and I can’t fight it, she thought.
Allen lay onto her, kissing her as if they were lovers. He stroked her hair tenderly and she felt her hands wrap around his cock. No! I don’t want to do this! Please, stop! Thoughts of protest ran through her head.
“Ooh Allen, I’m so wet! Take me love, fuck me, oh fuck me I’m so horny!”
No! He could control her voice too! Absolute fear and terror flowed through Jamie’s soul. Please let this be over soon!
“You want me inside you love, you want this hard cock inside your tight wet pussy.”
“Oh God yes please Allen, fuck me! Fuck me!”
Allen smiled a tantalizing smile as his cock brushed the edge of Jamie’s pussy. As he slid his cock in, Jamie moaned in pleasure. But inside her mind, she was moaning in fear and desperation to find a way out. Allen made slow, deep thrusts inside of her.
“Mmm, oh love you’re so wet. Mmm”
“Oh Baby, it feels so good, oh harder baby! Faster, fuck me faster! Oooh ooh YES!”
It was pure torture. Her pussy betrayed her by getting wetter on its own, and listening to herself talk and beg for it was actually getting her horny! The fear in her eyes slowly changed to hatred towards Allen.
“Mm, your eyes tell me you want it rough baby, am I right?”
“Oooh yes, fuck me harder, fuck me like you’re angry with me, I want angry sex!”
Allen forced Jamie to moan and sigh in pleasure with each thrust. Suddenly Jamie felt her body start to orgasm. As her orgasm hit, Allen came inside of her. He lay on top of her after he came, just as if they were lovers. Jamie felt her hands stroking Allen’s body.
Slowly, Allen faded away into nothing. Cum seeped out of Jamie’s pussy. Embarrassed, she covered herself without realizing that her full mobility was restored. Jamie even ignored the unusual alarm as her eyes closed in sleep, attempting to escape the nightmare that had just happened to her.”

“What the hell is going on,” Allen asked as alarms rang all over the place.
“Running diagnostic on problem…diagnostic complete. Problem minor. Printing out problem and solution now.”
“Ah, so I nearly overloaded the machine by focusing too much power on one person. Yes, I see the problem in doing that. Ok, so a simple solution is to not do something like that again.”
It wasn’t a huge loss for Allen. He had successfully broken Jamie and knew that she would fear him whenever he took her. He yawned, exhausted from a day filled with rape, and went to bed eager to torment the women tomorrow!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:57 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote