Thread: I'm drunk....
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

You are more than delectable my dear PF. If you ever want to visit the US I'll pay your way for a small surcharge of being able to have my way with you of course.

While I'm interested in FR's response as well I have to say it's really not fair to judge his culinary tastes, especially here. If he likes his meat coated in man-sauce and wants to share that well, good for him. Personally I do not have a taste for such a recipe. I do like grilling and the barbecue; chicken marinated in lime juice or coated in sriracha is great. But ejaculating into a pan and then coating dinner with it is just not my cup of tea. I really wonder if Jamaicans do this. If FR ever invited me to a bar-be-que I would have to decline I'm afraid.

Last edited by snarkopo; 03-30-2012 at 02:02 PM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote