View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #36
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

I like this.

Put her on her back, force her legs apart then straddle just one off them, e.g the left. Then grab her other leg with both your arms and put her ankle/calf (depending on your relative heights) over your left shoulder, pulling her leg into your torso, so she is now laying on her left side.

This pits your weight against one of her legs, both your arms against her other leg, and in any event the angles are all wrong for her to develop much force, or get up / scramble away.

It also painfully spreads her legs and leaves your groin forced up against hers, Making it easy to fuck her cunt or arsehole, deeply.

I read about this position in an article about the Mongols, who systematically raped their way across a good chunk of the planet (well done lads), I tried to find the article for your reference but failed. IIRC the article reckoned this was the most commonly used rape position. Put those facts together and it means millions, if not tens of millions of women, have been raped in this position.

I took great delight in telling my fuckbuddy this fact as I was banging her cunt nice and hard in this position, and delighting in telling her millions of women throughout hundreds of years had cried and screamed, lying in the dirt, being gang raped just like I was doing to her (for the avoidance of doubt the dirty old slut likes being held down and 'forced').

So, who's next?
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote