View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
Taking it

My husband thought it too soon to meet the neighbours given that we'd just moved in 'Don't be silly' i told him 'We want to make friends-lets introduce ourselves'

And so he agreed,and we were greeted by our neighbour-who told us his name was Max.

I offered him some of the home baked cookies i'd made-he took one after shaking my husbands hand warmly-i smiled happily to myself-it was going to be great living here-i could tell.

As Max had to go to work(as he told us)-we said our goodbyes and walked hand in hand back to our house.

'See Jack?' i laughed,'What a nice guy Max is'.

'Yeah ' replied Jack , 'And to be honest babe i'm feeling good living next door to a cop,i know you'll be safe now when i have to work those fucking night shifts coming up'.

I gazed at Jack adoringly-he was so sweet,the only man i'd ever been with,and i'm so glad it was that way,when i met him i was a virgin,and i only ever wanted to be his-and now thank god i was! 'I know you're working extra for us honey' i purred

Jack smiled brushing my long blonde hair from my face 'Anything for you babe' he whispered brushing his lips softly against mine.

'Hey you!' i laughed 'Plenty of time for that later!-we've boxes to unpack'

Jack sighed 'Yeah you're right' he laughed.

As i watched my new handsome husband lift a box up with his strong arms i felt so safe-so secure-so happy-this was the beginning of our lives-a lovely house-a lovely neighbourhood-a nice neighbour-life was perfect..