Thread: The Rowdy Room
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #12
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was mostly a lurker during the boards 'glory days'.... This board is not what it used to be. I watch as new girls join.... they get all kinds of attention from about a 25 - 50 guys. Everything from a warm welcome to absolutely creepily retarded statements..... and its no surprise within a few weeks, most do not return. Its become a revolving door. Sierra is right, the board itself needs new life, then perhaps the Rowdy Room.

I would offer.... try to gage where new members are. Some of you are vets and raw. Not every new member is ready to jump right in and be that raw. Try build at least a little rapport. Yes, it is rape board. I'm not saying be pussies either. But when 90% of new members aren't coming back there is an issue.

my 2 cents.

...... and Rotters a cunt.
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"

Last edited by IvoryBeast; 02-09-2014 at 04:25 PM.
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote