Thread: RD Refugees
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #204
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
And I know we've already said 'thank you', but we can't say it enough. It would be so easy for a...rival?...board to say "Haha!!! Eat it suckers!", but everyone here, mods and membership alike, has welcomed us as if we'd lost our home to a natural disaster or something. I just want to reiterate that while we all pine for our 'home', we are very grateful to have received such a sense of welcome and shelter.

THANK YOU RB MODS AND MEMBERS!

I second that!!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote