View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #8
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"H"

Handicapped - Replaced by Physically Challenged, or even worse, handicapable.
IMHO: What about "Cappers?" I can't believe he forgot "Cappers," even under "C" he didn't put it. Stupid cunt, and he forgot "cunt" too. Should've done his homework a bit better if you ask me.

Home-ec (Home Economics) - Replaced by Family and Consumer Sciences, and I'm really not sure why. These classes have been taught in school since the early 1900's after Ellen Swallow Richards, an old-time feminist and the first woman to graduate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, formed the American Home Economics Association in 1909. But I suppose that the reason for the change has something to do with the fact that Home-Ec is generally considered a 'girly' class, and is therefore sexist.
IMHO: They did that so women feel like scientists instead of kitchen slaves, the ungrateful cunts.

Housewife - Replaced by Domestic Engineer. This is to remove the necessity of marriage from the task of raising children.
IMHO: Yep, another one to make women feel more important than the baby-making kitchen/bedroom slaves they in fact are. Cunts.