View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #10
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
I got pissed off today - again - when I wasn't able to flirt/chat/talk/learn with/from some of my favorite online friends on the web because they were banned from here years ago or refuse to make the transition ...

Unfortunately we can't always legislate the willingness of others to change with the times. While there are a few who got banned - and I understand that there used to be a mod here who was pretty liberal with the banhammer, although I wasn't really paying attention so I don't know the particulars - there are those who could be here and choose not to. Nobody can force them. We lose the pleasure of their company but then again they lose the pleasure of ours. And if you need company GC you know where to find me and just what will happen when you do.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote