View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #3
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Bred For The Market Pt. 3

Kelly turned her head away, as Lamar moved towards her. She had watched Casey being forced to service the doctor but this man was much larger, and black. The thought of taking his cock in her mouth sent shivers down her spine. Kelly had nothing against black men; She was just never interested. Since high school she had only had two boyfriends. They had both been sweet Christian boys, and the relationship never went past a few kisses and holding of hands.

The cruel doctor picked up her head and presented it to Lamar's cock.

"Now, Kelly, be nice to Lamar or I'll have him fuck you too," the doctor said.

That gave Kelly some false hope. 'Maybe they are going to spare me? Not take my virginity, at least not to this huge black man.' Still, she definitely was not looking forward to putting that nasty thing in her mouth.

Lamar pushed his bulbous head to the ring gag.

"Shit, Doc, this rings to small," he remarked.

The doctor fiddled with the buckle behind Kelly's head.

"Now, I'm going to remove this. If your teeth so much as scrape Lamar's shaft; I'm going to force two gallons of that drug into your ass, mixed with hot pepper juice. There's a whole bottle right there on the counter," the doctor warned.

Kelly glanced to the counter and cringed.

The horrendous cock touched her lips, just as she was stretching the muscles of her jaw. The thick bulb did not allow her close her lips; It stretched them even wider than before.

"Uahh," Kelly groaned as the black snake wound farther inside.

She was confronted with her first taste of semen, as the cock dripped its fiery liquid across her tongue. Kelly couldn't gag; Her jaw was already stretched to wide for that. Lamar's black hands took the place of the doctor's, and he fed the fleshy root into the virgin's hot mouth. Back on the stage, the black haired woman continued to run her fingers across Casey's damp pussy.

"Look at your friend,' the nurse told Casey, "She's getting Lamar all nice and hard for you. Don't you worry though; We won't let her suck him clean. He's been saving up that potent cum just for your nice tight cunt. Look how big it grows. It is going to reach deep into your womb. His little strong swimmers won't have far to go to find your waiting eggs. You will find the cum feels warm, as it rests in your young belly."

The woman was right. Lamar's cock was even longer and thicker each time it withdrew from Kelly's sensuous lips. Casey was shaking from fear; Dreading with each thrust of the cock that it would withdraw and arrive to snatch away her precious maidenhood. It was agonizing to watch, waiting for the inevitable.

The black cock was at its hardest now. It was deeply embedded in the tight confines of Kelly's throat. She was breathing in quick snorts through her nose, praying for the torture to end.

The doctor rubbed his own growing erection. He glanced towards Casey, savoring her fear.

"You can have it soon, Baby,' he told her, 'It will be so hard." He nodded at Lamar; "I think your ready. The redhead is just dying to make a baby."

As the black cock slipped from Kelly's lips, a mass of reddish bile and pre-cum shot from behind the shaft. Her once beautiful eyes were red and bloodshot. Tears ran in volumes down her face. She was unable to talk. Her throat was raw and throbbing.

Lamar walked towards Casey. His dark, wet, shaft was shimmering in the lights. It swayed from side to side against his muscular thighs. He took his position, kneeling between her spread thighs. By now Casey's whole body was twitching. Her bladder suddenly let loose, and the urine poured down her trembling thighs.

"Let me get that, Lamar," the nurse said. She quickly wiped up the pool of piss, leaving the poor girl's cunt lips alone. "I'll leave that wet for you, though her tight pussy was already seeping. I saw to that. Her cunt loves my fingers, but she has yet to feel a man's cock."

Lamar's cock jumped to life at those words.

She then moved to Casey's front, sat down, lifted her head, and stared deep into the girl's eyes.

"Fuck her good, Lamar. Don't hold back."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote